Friday, October 08, 2004

Wherein I Promise to Review Three Van Johnson Movies

I haven't forgotten about this blog. Seriously, I just moved and life happened! I have three, count 'em, three Van Johnson movies on backlog -- Slander, A Guy Named Joe, and Scene of the Crime -- to watch this weekend.

Plus the whole musicals thing. It's still early in October though, so I can still do it. I watched Swing Time last Saturday. It was okay...I wasn't as impressed as I expected to be. Maybe I just really enjoy more of the "modern" musicals -- also known as musicals starring Gene Kelly.

Anyway, my big excuse for not working on this site is that my home computer isn't hooked up to the internet so I can't write reviews at home. However, this weekend I'm going to fix this problem!

FILE UNDER: News and Notes ; Van Johnson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home