Monday, June 20, 2005

Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch...

Well, it has been a long time. I have, indeed, still been watching movies, although not at the same clip as I used to. But I have been thinking about the fact that I am obsessing over work too much, and have decided that posting more in this blog might help out with things.

And I have decided to try again in August, when TCM has its "Summer Under the Stars" again, to repeat last year's challenge -- 31 Movies in 31 Days! So, that shall be something fun to do.

I have also been writing up my TCM Picks every couple of months, so that might also become another feature of this blog. And hopefully, I will actually manage to watch the movies that I pick and write them up!

So, in other news, I am going to be blogging about movies again.

FILE UNDER: News and Notes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home