Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Not Going to Make It

Unfortunately, I'm not going to make the challenge of 31 Movies in 31 Days. I've got a list of films to write up -- ones that I've even taken notes on! But I'm just tired and not really feeling like writing twelve movie reviews tonight. I've got the long Labor Day weekend, and I'll catch up before Monday is over! The August challenge will be met -- it'll just be early September. Yeah.

But for further temptation of goodies to come -- a list of movies I have notes and intentions of watching! There will also (hopefully!) be pictures, as I've been trying to add the image component to the blog through ImageShack.

The list --

20. A Stolen Life
21. Captain Blood
22. Santa Fe Trail
23. Dodge City
24. The Petrified Forest
25. Wife Vs. Secretary
26. Jezebel
27. The Shopworn Angel
28. Take Me Out to the Ballgame
29. Thrill of a Romance
30. Top Hat
31. Swing Time

I actually taped way over thirty-one movies this month -- TCM just showed too many good ones! -- but I'll save those for later. I've got a couple of books to write up as well -- August has been a busy month for me, both with movies and real life events!

FILE UNDER: News and Notes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home